Monday, July 11, 2016

Introduction

Hello! My name is Caitlin Walls. I am originally from Olmsted Falls, Ohio. I am currently and Junior at John Carroll University. I am a Political Science Major with a Concentration in Law and I am also a Computer Science Major. After Undergrad I plan to attend Graduate school to pursue a legal career as an Attorney. I am very excited to have an opportunity to be apart of the Cleveland Republican National Convention. This Convention will not only be monumental, but also very interesting given the candidate and mixed feelings involving Mr.Trump. Since following the campaign for months now, I am very excited and interested to see how this election is going to play out. In my free time I participate in the Cleveland Orchestra-Chorus at Severance Hall. I also enjoy participating in local 5ks on the weekends. On campus I am involved in the Pre-law society and in the Fall will be participating in College Republicans. I am very excited to experience this once in a lifetime event, right here in Cleveland!

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting. So you're a singer! I have been in lots of choirs in my life and love to sing. I'm a soprano but love to do harmony, so I sometimes sing alto just to get the chance. Hope you enjoy the course. Glad to have you in the class.

    ReplyDelete